11.21.2001

Man, vegan pumpkin pie is always a bitch. 3 times I have attempted to make this dessert and while this years is considerably more successful than the previous efforts (i.e. it is edible), it is still not the same as standard pumpkin pie. I can never get the pie filling to congeal properly. Maybe next year. I have this years in the fridge and am hoping that it will set up more when it cools. The gazpacho came out great though.

Listening to The Guess Who and they just went into a little "funky flute". I say yet again---I hate that fucking instrument. I was watching Snatch with the commentary earlier and Guy Ritchie was saying that he really likes the flute. My opinion of him has been lowered a bit, then again the soundtracks to Snatch and Lock, Stock... both kick ace so I guess enjoying the soothing sounds of the flute is acceptable. I wish that Zamfir would make a comeback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home