11.19.2001

I just told my parents (well actually just my Mom) that I quit that fucking job. She was pretty cool about it. All she said was that she wished that I would have found another job first and I basically agree. Unfortunately in the grand scheme of things being unemployed, safe and feeling well is much better.

I have been thinking a lot about the big "What do I want to do with my life?" question. I still don't know--the MCSE stuff is cool but it is kind of tedious and annoying (to me anyway) so I am not sure that is the direction I want to head in anymore. I know I really like doing everything for my site so maybe it is a sign that I should pursue something to do with web-design. It makes me happy and it is something that one can actually get paid to do so I figure that might be a good idea. I have been thinking of going in that direction for a long time and I realize that I know something about it (from putting this here site together) and that I know enough to know that I enjoy doing it.

What do you guys/gals think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home