11.13.2001

I have noticed that my site traffic has dropped considerably in the last few days. I am hurt and offended that the people who are not reading this, are not reading this.

Went to bed at 9:30 last night so I am sort of caught up on sleep. Not too nervous about today but still a bit on the nervous side of things. It doesn't seem like there is any way for me to update my site or check email from work. Kind of sucks. The office is really small (only 10 people) and my boss sits right behind me. If and when I figure out a way to get on-line without anyone noticing (the bosses son sits next to me as well) you can expect more from me otherwise you will just have to learn to enjoy these early moring and evening posts. I guess you always have the option of not reading at all anymore, but remember I can find you and hunt you down and make you read this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home