11.10.2001

Comment on this post and see the lovely new and improved "Comments" section. It will astound you. Well maybe not, but it looks pretty damn good anyway. It is hosted by Blogback and works and looks way better than Re-Blogger. I mean it actually works so that is a heck of an improvement.

Not much going on here. Blockbuster is having a "Previously Viewed" movies sale and I picked up Snatch ($13) and Unbreakable ($11) last night. DVD format of course. Come to think about it, either of those prices would really suck for a used VHS copy of either of those films. Kim is still feeling under the weather and I cannot say that I am feeling all that great myself. I hope that by resting this weekend (I just got up from a nap.) my first week of work at the new job will be illness free. We bought a Tofurkey for Thanksgiving the other night and I told my Mom and Dad. The new joke is referring to it as a "Tofuckey" as that his how my Mom initially pronounced it. Go and get your "Tofuckies" soon kids before your area health food store sells out. Elwood Thompson's had the bastard on sale for $18. Sounds expensive but they are usually $26 down here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home