11.02.2001

Our DVD player is not the greatest (the Apex 660) but it works well enough. Last night I went over to Plan 9 to purchase tickets for the Death Cab for Cutie show tonight and also had a couple of great used DVD finds. Dario Argento's Opera ($12) and also his Phantom of the Opera ($10). I was really excited until I got home. It appears that these DVDs were for the wrong region. Neither DVD would play. At first I thought the player was messing up but then I realized that I had been watching DVDs all day without any problem. Plan 9 is notorious for being pains in the ass if you need to return something, so I went right back and returned them. They still asked me if I just wanted store credit. I just wanted my charge credited, which they did after dragging their feet a bit. After all I was returning the items about an hour after I bought them. Needless to say I am still jammed up because I really wanted both of these films. Kind of sucks.

Lex is coming to visit on Sunday. Time to get out the bondage gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home