10.29.2001

I am up early this morning and have already been reading that Aerosmith biography I bought for about an hour and a half. There is a new blogger over at Are you wearing a wire?, none other than Norm Arenas (ex--108, Texas is the Reason and currently a memeber of New End Original). A nice addition. I have to do the laundry today and with a little luck we will be able to go to Williamsburg and pick up Kim's new car tonight. Got some cash for my birthday which is currently burning a hole in my pocket. Perhaps I will finally be able to afford that bright pink strap-on I have been eyeing up.

Still waiting to hear from that job I had the phone interview for early last week. Hopefully they will call today or tommorrow. I don't actually expect them to call until at least tommorrow. Any time a company I am interviewing with tells me they will call me within a week, I expect it to be at least a week and a half before I hear anything. I need some breakfast. I will go and get some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home