10.25.2001

Listening to the new Fugazi and hanging out. It is really fucking windy today. All the stuff on the balcony is getting blown around. Watched the "Five Deadly Venoms" last night. I have decided to become a martial arts star. I have absolutely no training and am pretty out of shape. I am perfect for the part. People will love me. I think I will have to change my name though. I can't wait for them to attach the wires to me so I can walk up walls and walk on water and shit. Then all the people who ever treated me like shit will get to see me being bad ass. I will seek them out individually and beat the fuck out of them with my new found kung fu skills. Perhaps I will then be able to get in good with members of the "Wu-Tang Clan". O.D.B. and RZA etc.... Then I will be a Kung-Fu star and a rapper. Then I will truly be ghetto fabulous. Does anyone know where in Richmond I can get fitted for some gold teeth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home