10.22.2001

Walked over to Blockbuster to rent a couple of movies. There was nothing that I wanted until I walked into the previously viwed DVD section. I got the Silence of the Lambs Special Edition for $10. Good Deal. The only thing that sucks is that it is the "Full-Screen Edition" I did not even realize that there were 2 DVD special editions of the same film. Why the hell did they even make the full screen edition? I thought that everyone wanted the widescreen. Oh well. I am not really complaing just surprised. I can't complain too much when I look at the price I paid for it. It's still way better than my VHS copy even if it is the same format. I guess I know now why it was only $10 though.

I just did some more research. It turns out that way more copies of the Widescreen were made and that the Fullscreen edition is kind of rare. Perhaps one day it will be worth something to a "Fullscreen Collector". Probably not though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home