10.18.2001

Someone sent me an ecard this morning. I am unable to view this card at either of the links I was sent by e-cards. I receive the following message when I attempt to view the card:

Terms of Service Violation.

This greeting card cannot be displayed due to a terms of service violation by the sender of the card.

Our system is programmed to prevent the following types of abuse:

1) Offensive and/or harrassing behavior.
2) Sending more than 30 cards per day (SPAM).
3) Creating a nuisance and generating numerous complaints.
4) Using this service for commercial advertising purposes.


It appears as though I will never be able to view this card for one of the above reasons. As the email was sent to c_a_b13@hotmail.com, I know that the sender is in some way involved with this little blog here. I only use this address for this blog. To whomever sent the card, please feel free to send me an email letting me know something about the card etc... Thanks. I would imagine that the card falls under the Offensive and or harrassing behavior violation. You dirty individual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home