10.16.2001

AsKim does not have an email address for her blog, please feel free to send me emails encouraging her to dress up as a member of KISS for Halloween. If you go to her site you can read that her office is allowing the employees to wear Halloween costumes. She has now mentioned dressing up as a meber of KISS. I intend to do everything in my power to encourage this costume. I feel as though I will need some help so everyone who wishes to see some pictures of Kim dressed up as an original member of KISS (which member has yet to be determined) please drop us a note at :

c_a_b13@hotmail.com

In other news I have decide that one of the reasons "Requiem For A Dream" is as good as it is, is because it hurts just as much every time you see it. Ouch!

Nothing else going on. Think I'm going to head to the record store. Will the new Fugazi be with me when I return?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home