10.12.2001

"Come out Virginia, don't let me wait....."

I rode over to the thrift store and a bought a bicycle helmet. It is a white Bell and was manufactured in 1991---Stylin'---well not really. I cleaned it up good and will apply some stickers later. I fucked up my left knee while out riding. Its mainly from not having used those muscles in a while, but I did hurt my knee in high school so it is also partially that. As soon as the muscles get built up again I will be OK though. I rode over to Maymont after the thrift store, where I sat under a tree and read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. When I became bored of reading I then went and visited the animals they have. The otters were asleep on the rocks. Time to go figure out what to make for dinner.

Fucking gardners outside the window with a weed-wacker. I hate that fucking sound. Oh if anyone is interested you can drop by my apartment to watch the Catholic High School girls when they get out of school at 3 PM. The school is 2 blocks away and they always stop in front of my apartment to buy cigarettes at the corner store, still in uniform of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home