10.10.2001

I finally got that rejection letter I was hoping for. I guess that is a bit of sarcasm, but I can't help but think that maybe it is for the best. They seemed to be really disorganized. I am just embarrassed that I called the guy this afternoon. Though the money would have been great the job is not too far away from that last place which was quite like the seventh level of hell. Though I have never been to the seventh level of hell I can imagine that it would not be very much fun. Blogger was fucked up all afternoon and evening so I am just getting around to writing this now. I know that all of you were thinking I can't go to sleep until I find out if Scott got a rejection letter in the mail today. Well now you know and I hope that you all have pleasant dreams when you finally drift off. That bastard who sent that rejection letter will be sleeping with the fishes by morning. Hear me jackass? I'm coming to get you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home