10.03.2001

So I started reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone this afternoon. It is pretty damn good. A nice easy read, considering it is directed to grade school kids and I have a College education, I should hope that it would be. We just watched Billy Elliot. It was excellent, a truly great story. Boy can that kid dance. Everything was top notch, the acting and cinematography in particular. Kim and I both loved it. I recommend it, though I would suggest watching it with the subtitles on to make the dialogue a bit easier to understand.

I washed Kim's car tonight in preperation of her parents' visit. It should be cool. Both sets of parents are finally going to meet on Saturday--should be interesting. With a little luck my Dad will keep his mouth shut. Well I can hope can't I? Though I am sure that my Mom will tell him in no uncertain terms to keep his mouth his fucking mouth shut. She will probably use these words as well. No I am not kidding either. I come from a long line of folks who curse like dock-workers.

Not too much going on otherwise.

The absolute best Google search ever: "Horny Kim". I love it. I just asked Kim, and she is not Horny. Looks like this guy will have to go someplace else. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home