9.30.2001

The Birth of The Patterson Avenue Models Collective

The heat is on ("....Its on the streets") now. Care Bear came up today and turned on the thermostat (it is located in our apartment) and fired up the boiler. Only one of our three radiators is currently working though. I am sure that the other 2 will start soon though. The heat is not suppossed to be on for another 2 weeks but it is fucking cold and I am glad that it is on now.

Not too much else going on. We watched Blood Simple (the Coen brothers first film) tonight. It was good. Not as good as the rest but definitely an excellent first effort. Kim and I are hopefully going to be getting a dog this week. For details please go here.

I have decided that I am going to become a model. Each day I intend to describe what I am wearing and the reasons why I am fabulous Paris model. Today I am wearing jeans (Rustler---$13.98 from Wal-Mart), a black v-neck sweater (vintage---$5), under the sweater a Metallica Master of Puppets T-shirt ($8 The Original Record Exchange DC Store [not London]), a canvas camoflauge belt ($4 from Corky's Fredericksburg [not Paris]), white ankle socks (Hanes---$6 for a pack of 6 pairs from Wal-Mart), and Chuck Taylor All-Stars High Tops (Converse---$23 from the Converse Factory Outlet Falls Church [not the less popular Milan location]). In this outfit I look fabulous. If you saw me walking down the street you would see that I exude model-like qualities, you might not be able to contol yourself. You would want to touch me. You would want to feel the flesh of a real life model. If you see me do not approach, stay far away, to be close to something this sexy could kill you or at the very least certainly blind you. Stand back, "Bo Jean-Paul-Cletus La Papillon" (my new model name.) is coming. My name is Kim's idea, she is also a model. Do not speak to her or the sound of her melodious model-esque voice could rupture your eardrums. Kim's model name is Sonia-Joleen-Chablis La Parapluie. She is next to me doing what all models do, eating Toffutti Chocolate Supreme and drinking hot cider. This was the favorite meal of both Cindy Crawford and Stephanie Seymour (who is Sonia-Joleen-Chablis La Parapluie's idol). My idols should you ask, though you are not worthy of knowing, are Marky-Mark and Fabio. I too will one day grace the covers of romance novels. Good Night from the Patterson Avenue Models Collective. We must go be sexier than you can ever possibly hope to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home