9.29.2001

It is Saturday morning. I have realized that tonight is Saturday night. Since I have my new wardrobe consisting of my "COCKS" hat, my Phish T-Shirt amd my J Crew Khakis, I will also need to find some new weekend activities. Tonight you will be able to find me at the local sports bar talking to a girl with bleach blonde hair and skin tight black pants (she looks like every other girl in the place). I will be drinking "Sammy" after "Sammy" until I can barely hold a conversation with the girl I am with. We will then leave together and head back to my place. I will tell all my friends that we had sex. In reality she will have gone home after watching me vommit all over myself and pass out. Fortunately I wake up in time to head over to my friend's house to drink 10 shots of Jaegermeister with my frat-brothers. At the end of the night we all express our repressed homosexual feelings for one another. We all pass out holding one another and wishing that the world was more accepting to our lifestyle. Tommorrow when we wake up we will have forgetten all of it.

Unfortunately my actual happy existence is being replaced by the above stated miserable existence. That's the price you pay for fitting in. I hope that all of you learn how to fit in soon. Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home