9.26.2001

Joe Dirt was pretty damn funny. Christopher Walken is in the film. He tap dances. That is all I have to say regarding a reason to go see it. In addition I felt that the soundtrack kicked ace. I think that living in Richmond has really gotten to me. That classic rock sounds better and better as the days go by. Does anyone else think that the first "Boston" album is fucking awesome?

Why does no one call me about a job? I got something for those fuckers. They're going to get what's coming to them. I'll teach them to fuck with me. They want it well they got it. It's comin' you fuckers. I'm not going to take it anymore you fucks. I'll give you what you want, 'cause you clearly want an ace kickin'. I'm on my way bastards. You better run. You won't get away with this. You can't ignore me. You can try, but it won't work. I am inside your heads. Problems? No, I don't have any problems. But you've got one. Me Motherfucker.

Off to do the laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home