9.25.2001

Couldn't fall asleep last night. It really kind of sucked. Fortunately I don't have anything to do, at all, ever it seems like, so I can sleep as late as I want. Watched that movie "Memento" last night. Kim and I both really liked it, though we found it to be extremely difficult to follow. Of course I realize that was the point of constructing the film in that particular way. I think I will watch it again in hopes of understanding it a bit better. For those who have not already seen it, be prepared to be confused. Not much else going on. Going to the library later. Right now I am going to eat and have some coffee.

I really do try to avoid posts such as this. I promise. Incredibly boring posts are not much fun to read. When I was working I had so much added stimulation and topics to choose from where as now I have sadly been reduced to describing my surroundings and the most minute details of my existence. Soon I will have a job again and then with a little luck my posts will come back up to par. I will think of a good story to tell later in hopes of making up for it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home