9.22.2001

All day long in Fred. and the only purchase I made is a VHS copy of Cannonball Run for $4, the pawn shop also had a bunch of horror films that I thought about but then decided against--one was actually Re-Animator (OOP), but I already dubbed a copy and figure it will come out on DVD sometime anyway. We ate lunch at Shoppers Food Warehouse. They have a nice cheap salad bar. Tried the Nantucket Nectars Apple Juice which is excellent. Corey is always talking about that Red Bull beverage. So I bought a few --we also intend to try it tonight with vodka in it. ; ) It is damn yummy and made me feel great. Does anyone know where to purchase this beverage in bulk? Shoppers... also had 6 packs of Pete's Wicked Ale on sale for $4.08. I could not resist. Drinking Mountain Dew, Kim's eating popcorn. Hair-rock filtering in through the window. I must declare I am truly Livin' La Vida Loca. Note: I was in the bathroom when this picture was taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home