9.20.2001

Back from my interview. I had 2 more interviews today with that Insurance Company. One with the HR dude and 1 with the department heads. That brings my total to 3 interviews with a total of 5 people (2 panel interviews) and 3 tests in reference to trying to get this job. They said they would be making their decision within 2 weeks. I wanted to jump up on the table and scream "Most companies decide within 3-4 days after your second interview. What more do you want from me? Blood?" Of course in reality they will want urine for their drug test. The worst part is that I really want the fucking job. If I did not care it would not be so bad but I fucking want it. I am confident that everything has gone really well I just need to know dammit. Tell me something ya fucks. In actuality they received my resume on July 31. I have been at this shit with them for almost 7 weeks.

In other news, I am pissed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home