9.19.2001

I just noticed that Are You Wearing A Wire? made the Blogs of Note. Congratulations to Bob Nanna and the rest of those Hey Mercedes guys. I just read their updated tour dates and they are actually coming to Richmond. Burning Airlines and a couple of other bands are on the same bill. Should be a great show. Nothing new here. I have decided to record "Evil Dead" and "Dawn of the Dead", which I am doing right now.

Spent a lot of time thinking about my interview tommorrow. Thomas advised me that now is definitely the time to inquire about salary, as I am looking at other companies (well one other company, but I know what they pay). This job is more interesting to me, so I am inclined to go with this one if it is offered. The position is a lot of work so the money needs to be there or it is not worth my effort. I have a general idea of where I think the range is and I am satisfied with that, if I am correct of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home