9.17.2001

The interview went pretty well. The company is really small with a lot of room for growth. The lady said they woulkd be calling people back for second interviews early next week. At the end she said "Well I'll be calling you next week and we'll go from there." Judging from this comment I think that I will probably get a second interview. The only kind of sucky thing is that the position will be starting off as part-time, but will soon become full-time. At the same time this will be cool because it will give me plenty of time to study for my A+ exams. The company also wants to do a lot of new stuff with their computers (setting up a LAN etc...) and the woman seemed impressed that I was getting my A+ and glad that I would be willing to help with this sort of thing. It would be really good experience for me as well. Like I said the company is really small, in case you did not guess by their lack of computer network. The high-end of the salary range is about what I am looking for. I will be happy with the middle of the salary range in question and would consider the low end just for the experience. The position would be a great place for me to build up my computer skills. Until later....

Don't forget my URL will be changing TOMMORROW NIGHT. (http://vulgarpicture.blogspot.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home