9.17.2001

Ok so I am a member of "The Indieblogs Webring" and have been visiting other people's sites through the links members are required to keep on their pages. When using my old design I removed the previous and the next links. Indieblogs sent me an email telling me to put these links back in, so I did yesterday. I have been to a lot of other people's sites recently and a lot of them do not have even a mention of Indieblogs much less a link. Why the hell are these people still a part of the webring. The ring is free and you can be a member as long as you use their code. If I had to do it (add the entire code) then you bastards do too. Put the code in now dammit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.gpucomputing.net/?q=node/69 http://www.msstudentlounge.com/Default.aspx?TabId=60&id=767
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes
my computer properties is showing that it is manufactured and supported br DARWIN-SYSTEM ENGINEER. This change has occured only a few weeks before. I tried uninstalling many programs that I have installed recently. But, in vain. Do anyone experienced this problem? Or is this hacking??? Or is this due to virus??? Please help. My pc also restart automatically for 5 or 6 times from 9.59pm(Indian Standard Time) everyday. Please help. I'm completely screwed.

get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home