9.17.2001

I am nervous about my interview today. I am pretty sick of being unemployed and I want the interview to go really well. I am going to formulate all my answeres to the basic questions ahead of time, so I will not stumble all over myself and look like an idiot in the process. I looked through yesterday's classifieds this morning and can safely say that there was not very much in there. Probably 5 jobs I am going to send out resumes for. Better than nothing though, there have been weeks like that as well. My interview is at One and I will give everyone full details after that, at least I got a decent vibe from this company, they did not ask me 10 questions right of the bat when I answered the telephone, they just asked me to come in for an interview. I like that aspect of things anyway, and the job is pretty cool. Standard Admin. stuff but at least it isn't customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home