9.19.2001

The strangest thing just happened. I got a phone call from that company I interviewed with on August 28th. They want me to come in for a second interview tommorrow. The guy that was a jerk to me was really nice and apologetic to me this time. He told me that my first interview went "real well". He explained that he was out of town and that is why it took him so long to get back to me. This job is definitely cool though. I know it pays more than the other job and has better benefits. Unfortunately the job I interviewed for yesterday does not in reality pay that well. I will see what happens. I am just excited that for the first time in my life I am getting multiple interviews. I feel wanted and needed. I am going to march right in there tommorrow and hug both of my interviewers and say "Thank You For Liking Me!". I will follow this up with a kiss on the cheek and hopefully exchanging "I love you's." Perhaps I will get some Valentine's Day cards complete with cartoon charcters (Pokemon or Garfield) and fill one out for each staff member. I will wear a french maid's outfit and deliver each card to the recipient. Perhaps I will rig up some wires so I can float from cubicle to cubicle like "Peter Pan" while singing Stevie Wonder's "I just Called To Say I Love You". The workers will applaude my efforts and thank me for brightening their day. They will beg me to work for their company, and demand I wear a similar outfit to work everyday. I will be adored. I will be whole again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home