9.19.2001

I realize that the only reason that I dislike being unemployed is that I am not making any money. I do not like work, in fact I can't friggin' stand it. If only there was a way to make money without doing anything. I recently heard about this guy that Kim used to work with who has not had a job since March. He supports himself by selling stuff on Ebay. Granted he is in his mid-late thirties and still lives with his Mom, but still. If anyone has any suggestions of how I could make some money without actually working, please email me with the information.

What I am going to do today:
1. Finish watching "Dawn of the Dead"
2. Eat Breakfast and then lunch.
3. Study.
4. Surf the web.

I am starting to get really bored. I would take up a hobby, but they all seem to cost money which I would rather not spend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home