9.21.2001

Last night I watched the film "Suspiria". This is a horror film and Ryan says it is his favorite of all time. It truly is an excellent film. Most horror films can be very boring visually speaking (other than the blood and guts of course), Suspiria was a beautiful film to watch. All of the shots were very interesting and the directing was excellent. It was directed by Dario Argento. If you have any questions about the man, I recommend contacting Ryan. He will certainly be able to give much more insight into his background and work.

I am trying to come up with an entertaining story to write about today. I have yet to find one which catches my fancy. I have just decided that whatever story I choose will be related to Fredericksburg, VA. That is all I have figured out. Perhaps it will be related to drinking, or rednecks. You will have to wait, won't you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home