9.23.2001

When I was a kid on Long Island, many Sundays my Mom and I used to go to the Roosevelt Raceway Fleamarket. Roosevelt Raceway is a horse racing track. They turn their whole parking lot into a flea market, not like a big garage sale but new merchandise sold by some pretty shady characters. Much of the stuff seems as though a truck was just hijacked and the cops are on their way. This was always one of my favorite activiities on a Sunday. Back then I was forced to go to church and we would drive out to the Fleamarket afterwords. Nowadays I find Sundays very dissappointing and depressing. If I actually had a job I would be going back to work tommorrow, but I don't--Kim has to go to work tommorrow though which means its back to sitting on my ass alone all fucking day long. Unfortunately I get bored pretty damn easily. Sundays have depressed me ever since college. In college it always seemed that Sunday meant back to studying, all my friends seem to be doing other things, the dining hall food was always at its worst etc... Today is in fact Sunday I am a bit depressed--I hope you are doing better. Godspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home