9.27.2001

Hello everyone. I have been drinking PBR, so please bear with me. I just came in from sitting on my balcony and drinking. It was a very nice experience. Fall is definitely my favorite season, and it is a beautiful Fall evening outside. So I am sitting out there and these 2 college girls come out of the building next to mine. So as I watch them cross the street I see them get into some cutsie car and notice that there is an ovular sticker on the back. I notice that the sticker is white and says FAN on it, a reference to the Fan District of Richmond, where we live. Now I have nothing to say to these girls (even if I was single) and having this sticker on the back of the car immediately made me think----JACKASS. Why are people such amazing clones of one another? As if the OBX stickers are not bad enough, someone had to begin making them for every other place in the world too. I have decided I am going to make my own stickers. They are going to say ASS, and underneath it in small print it will say: “The driver is a JACKASS for buying this.” Unfortunately I don’t think I will sell too many. I should probably state the after a few drinks typing is extremely difficult (Thank God for spell-check.), I am also having a hard time working the mouse. Perhaps I will go and surf the web now. Goodnight everyone.

Check this out. I think that Richmond should also have it's own slogan to attract tourists. The following is a list of possible slogans for Richmond:

1. "Our Murder Rate Has Dropped Some."
2. "On Average Only 4 out of 10 tourists are assaulted annually."
3. "Avail Lives Here And That's Good Enough For Us."
4. "Church Hill: Its not SouthEast DC But Its Close."
5. "We Have almost Completely Stopped The Lynchings."
6. "You May Remember Us As The Capitol Of The Confederacy, Now We're Just A Bunch Of Inbred Hicks."
7. "You Like SUV's, Well We've got SUV's."
8. "We all Vacation In The Outer Banks of N.C. Here."
9. "We're Almost a Real City. We Swear."
10. "We've Almost Mastered this whole 'Urban Sprawl' thing. Charlottesville, Here We Come."

I'm getting kind of sick of Richmond. Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home