10.01.2001

Sometimes I am so sexy I cannot contain Myself.

Today as I walked down the street 3 people became light-headed as I passed: one man, one woman, and an individual of undetermined sex. I pretended as though I did not see them as they fell to the ground before me. Should I assist them I thought, No, a model of my stature should not stoop to help such lowly commoners. To be a model is to be a deity, I can give life and I can take it away. In this situation I chose to let them fend for themselves. None of them appeared to be worthy of divine intervention. If they die then perhaps they can return to this earth as a model. Like me. Today I am wearing vintage Puma Easy Rider tennis shoes ($15---from Fantastic Thrift [Richmond Shop, not Berlin]), Hanes ankle socks, Khakis ($17---K-Mart), and an Airborne Ranger T-Shirt ($.50 Yard Sale in Arlington, VA [not Texas]). I look exquisite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home