10.02.2001

Walked ro the thrift store this afternoon and on the way home I saw Jason, the guy that does my tattoos. He races road bikes and he was out riding with a friend of his. Even though I have seen him out riding before, I still get a good chuckle of someone completely covered in tattoos wearing spandex. Even though it is completely appropraite for the activity, the spandex just always seems out of place on him.

Watching Spinal Tap w/ the commentary for the umpteenth time. The cat is asleep in the window. We have to go to PetsMart tonight to buy some new stuff for our lizard. I also thoroughly cleaned the living room. Kim's parents are coming to visit this weekend so the apartment needs to look good, and as I am extremely unemployed this is an excellent task for me. This is a really boring post and I don't care because you are reading it anyway aren't you?

I have been thinking more and more that living in the south has really started to get to me. My favorite beer is Pabst Blue Ribbon, when I drink beer I use a beer cozy (mine was actually a present--it is orange and says Outer Banks, NC on it), and I have really started to like old firebirds (late 70's early 80's models). Next I will be cultivating a mullet and learning the "drywall" business. I hope I can stop this before it is too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home