10.04.2001

We never run out of toilet paper. Guess What? We ran out of toilet paper. In a household where the only residents are both vegan toilet paper is a necessity. When you are vegan it is a good idea to have lots of extra on hand at all times. I have to go to the store and buy some. I have been using facial tissue all morning. If I don't get some soon I am going to have to move onto paper towels. If you have ever had to use paper towels for this purpose you know it is not a pleasant experience. They are rough. Very rough. I am going out to the West End to go to Best Buy so I will just pick some up out there. I have to buy Kim's birthday presents at Best Buy and also buy Kim's Mom a Birthday present from Kim. I have to pick out an Elvis Greatest Hits Compilation. As there are about 300 of those on the market it should only take 4-5 hours. At least it will give me something to do. I know what songs I am looking for so that should make it easier anyway. While I am out there I also have to find some ideas of things for people to get me for my 26th birthday which is rapidly approaching. There is so much that I want who knows what I should choose? It will be difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home