10.09.2001

Went to the library and Wal-Mart. I took out the next 2 Harry Potter books and bought a strange asortment of things at Wal-Mart. Included was toilet paper so as to avoid a repeat of last weeks "Paper Towel" incident. When I got home I finally broke down and called the guy from that Insurance Company I interviewed with. Needless to say he was away from his desk, so I left him a voicemail message stating who I am and letting him know that I am after him. I explained to him that he had 45 minutes to call me back and offer me the job before I came down there with some handcuffs and a pitching wedge. His time is running out. In all seriousness last time I called him after my first interview he never called me back, so I figure he won't call me back this time either.

Great pay + great benefits = lots of red tape when trying to get the job.

The worst part is I can't even give up hope and start temping because the company works so slowly that I am sure they are going to take longer than the designated 2 weeks they said it would be taking them to make their decision, and I would quite possibly get fucked by the Temp agency. If anyone out there wants to rough some people up please let me know. I will be happy to provide names, addresses, and physical descriptions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home