10.11.2001

It is Kim's birthday today. She is 37. That is correct. For all of you who thought that she was actually 2 years younger than me, she is actually 11 years older. She is not 24 today. She looks pretty good for her age you've got to admit. Those crows legs barely show up at all.

Nothing going on here. Time to go watch come movies. I seem to be getting a bit sicker so I will spend the day treating my illness. Perhaps I will treat it with a combination of peprmint shnapps and tea. It may not make me feel better in the long run but it would do so for right now. I actually think it is time to take a bath and read some Harry Potter while in the tub. Maybe I will venture outside today. Yesterday I did not leave the house until 8 PM to go to the video store and I was then back inside by 8:45. Went over to PJ and Marie's later last night to watch South Park. I am not particularly a fan of the show but at least hanging out with PJ, Marie, Rick and Chrissy was something fun to do. Kim stayed home and went to bed because she had to wake up this morning whereas I have nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home