10.11.2001

As today is Kim's Birthday I rode my bike down to the Farmer's Market to get some nice eggplant for dinner. I rode the fuck out of Richmond. Me and the bike couriers. Oh Yeah. Main Street has this giant fucking hill which almost gave me a heart-attack but I was cool other than that. Got some green tomatoes too while I was down there. Then I went to Plan 9 and got an MC5 disc used for $8. After this I went to the post office to mail off that parking ticket thing. I wanted to send it registered mail/return receipt. My Mom told me that it would cost $2-$3. It cost $9.09. Kind of sucks that to ensure my safety, even though they[the District of Columbia] are way wrong, it has cost me $14 so far to prove my innocence. $9 for the registered mail and $5 for the copy of the cancelled check. Fucking bullshit. Time to listen to the MC5 now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home