10.13.2001

Listening to Mineral's Endserenading. Christ that album is fucking great. I love it. The dynamics are incredible. When it crashes in on choruses it is still not heavy as such, but just as powerful a change. We went out Charlottesville today. It is a very pretty town. I think we would like to live there someday. Its like a mini-Richmond in a lot of ways. Great shops down near the college. Excellent Health Food store with great prices. One day perhaps we will move there. If I did move there I could maybe run into Dave Mathews on the street. That would be great. Then I could tell him mow much I fucking hate the majority of his fan-base. Perhaps soon even he will begin wearing a white baseball hat. He could have one made special for him that said in large letters "DAVE" and then directly under it in smaller letters have "Crappy College Rock University". He could even change his fan-club into a fraternity/sororiy and change the name to "Phi-Crappy College Rock-Kappa-Imadickhead"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home