10.19.2001

I really want one of those really wide watch bands like "Bikers" wear. I can't find one in non-leather (surprise). I really want one dammit. I try to avoid leather but I might succumb to the evil forces. Oh well. A bunch of my shoes are leather (as non-leather mens shoes are difficult to find--excluding the Pay-Less variety) and I don't have too much of a problem with that so I guess it is probably the same thing. For me personally, being completely vegan in diet and mostly vegan in dress is enough most of the time. After 2 1/2 years of being vegan sometimes things just have to give a little. Unfortunately, I have always liked and will probably continue to always like leather. The vegan police are at my door. I've gotta go hide the ice cream and steaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home