10.23.2001

There is one instument I cannot fucking stand: the flute. My neighbor across the street goes to VCU and appears to be a music major. The worst part of being unemployed is that the sounds of her practicing this god-forsaken instrument drifts into my apartment every afternoon. She generally practices for at least 2 hours a day. After 2 hours of listening to a flute, you go a little bit crazy. I close the patio door, I close the windows, I still hear her. Scales and scales and scales. It is happening right now. I feel like I am at a fucking Jethro Tull concert. I fucking hate Jethro Tull. My freshman year rommate listened to them and Rush all the fucking time. He used to practice the intro. to Tom Sawyer on acoustic guitar for hours straight. Someone kill me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home