11.04.2001

Just a couple of things:

1. Please check out the awesome new title graphic that Corey designed and has uploaded. I gave him full permission to change the picture any time he wanted as he is designining the pictures and hosting them for me. I was pleased to see that he took full advantage of the situation and changed it this morning. Thank you Corey.

2. I saw Alex this afternoon and he brought me the new Fugazi Furniture EP as an unexpected birthday present. I just spun it up and it is awesome. The strangest thing is that the song Furniture is about 13 years old. They perform this song in the Instrument film. Great song that I always wondered where the hell it came from. The rest of the disc is great as well. Thanks a whole bunch Alex! It was really great to see him, as I don't get to see most of my DC friends very often. One last thing that none of you will care about, it was also nice to finally figure out who the "Allison T." that everyone was always talking about is. Turns out I see her around all the time and actually even saw her at the show on Friday. I kind of figured out who she was when Hey Mercedes was playing the other night. Mathias said something about her being Allison T. and then I realized that was who Alex was coming to visit. A light went on over my head. Her boyfriend Josh is also super cool, plus they have a pug puppie who is absolutely adorable. It was a good day.

Alex, I hope that you enjoyed your first Panda Garden experience. We tend to think it is one of the best vegetarian restaurants we've ever been to. Their mock ham is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home