11.05.2001

I was suppossed to receive my Worker's Relief $300 government check about 10 weeks ago but I never received it. Four weeks ago I called up the government and told them I never got it. They said they would run a trace on it.

Today in the mail I received notification that my name was forged and my check was cashed. The signature looks absolutely nothing like mine. I have to fill out these forms and send them back to the government and then they should issue me my check. I would also like to say that the person who forged my name is a complete moron. The jack-ass deposited my $300 check into their own bank account. The government took the liberty of sending me a copy of the cancelled check which was cashed at Nations Bank, whom I have never done business with. You have to be a real idiot to forge a government check and then deposit it into a bank account. They can actually trace these things you know. I actually have the moron's account number if anyone is interested.....and criminals wonder why they get caught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home