11.05.2001

I looked through the paper this morning and there were some interesting things in terms of jobs. I am actually dressed for an interview as I write this. About 30 seconds ago I decided not to attend the information session/interview I was planning on attending at 1 PM. The job was for Temporary Seasonal Help with the US Postal Service. The pay is really good but then I started thinking that the hours would probably be night-time hours since they usually are for positions of this nature, and then I statred thinking about Anthrax. I am generally not too paranoid about the current Afghanistan Offensive but the thought of coming in contact with some sort of bio-chemical weapon really made me stop and think. I realize that the possibility is incredibly remote but unfortunately it is still a possibility. I think I have decided not to go. If I change my mind there is another information session on Friday. Between the thought of never seeing Kim due to the shifts which are most likely involved, and the possible risks I might be better off just getting a more standard Temp job. In an office perhaps. I need to go change now, but damn I look fucking good. I look like a cross between Ron Howard and that red-headed guy who used to be on NYPD Blue. Ok I just look like me----kind of funny looking, but better dressed than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home