11.12.2001

The new job is cool. I have been up since 3 AM--too nervous to sleep. I am still going strong. No caffeine either. I am a fucking rock. I will write more later when I have the desire. I won my first EBAY auction last night---a graphic novel the first Sandman collection (First pressing $10 including shipping). I kick ass. My vision is blurry. Lack of sleep is catching up with me. Dinner is almost ready. I am going to go eat soon. I think I am having a hard time focusing. I think this is normal considering I have slept 3 hours in the last 35. I hope that all of you are enjoying reading this. I am wearing boxers and a t-shirt. We have to go to Wal-Mart in a little while. My left nipple just itched so I scratched it.

Check out this awesome website: Found Magazine. Pay careful attention to the note that the dude found titled "can't see the humor". This is a pretty damn funny site.

Tater tots and Boca Burgers for dinner. Peas on the side.

I am laughing and I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home