11.14.2001

I tried to post last night and this morning and Blogger was having trouble both times. Hey it is free. Anyhoo, work is still going well. I am not as stressed out by it as I initially was. I have a ton of new stuff to learn though. I know I learn quickly but I feel like they expect to learn even more quickly than I already am. Looks like I am still going to be talking to customers at least part of the day--fortunately it is in a straight-forward software trouble-shooting capacity. Nice experience even though it kind of sucks. The worst part is that they really don't have any traing for this part of the job (Damn small companies). I am going to have to learn the software and some basic PC troubleshooting techniques pretty much on my own. That should be interesting. I think I will try to get Thomas to help me with that. The phones are also way slower than they were at Circuit C*ty so I figure that its ok.

Kim and I are heading out to the library later to get some reading materials. Kim is actually making dinner tonight--smells damn good too. She is getting to be a much better cook then she used to be. She once set a plastic spoon on fire while making pasta---if that is an indication of her previous culinary talents.

Wal-Mart's fake V-8 splash fruit beverage is actually pretty damn good. Lots of strwberry flavoring. I am drinking some now.

Thomas is having a party this weekend. Are you coming?

Sorry, you're not invited.

Four people have visited this site today. Its a good thing that one of the main reasons I do this thing is for my own personal edification. At least Robert still reads it. Check the comments from yesterday to hear his reasons for continuing to read this little corner of the web. Perhaps you too should read my writing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home