11.17.2001

I had to buy new glasses. I fucked up the other ones way too bad. The dude hooked me up with an earpiece for the old ones, which I am currently wearing. Before you ask, no the new piece is nowhere close to matching the other earpiece which was still intact. I am happy with my current prescription so the new glasses only cost me $123. The frames were $68 and the lenses were $55 (including the anti-glare protection). A good deal. I had been wanting new galsses for a while and I kind of figured that breaking my old ones was a good reason to get new ones. Kind of sucks to spend the money but at least the glasses were already 4 years old and kind of messed up--one of the ends of the earpiece has been broken off for 3 1/2 years etc... I am happy. They should be ready in 5 days, until then I will learn to enjoy my non-matching earpieces.

Check out this google search:
"when Kim and Scott are going to get married"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home