11.16.2001

No nails in the head today, how about a chunk of carrot instead?

So it is unanimous that I need to quit this job. I agree. As I need the income I am planning on basically looking for a job with the same fervor that I did when I was unemployed. I want out of that dive but unfortunately I can't just quit without something else lined up. I am looking forward to quitting at some point hopefully soon though. Today was not as bad as usual but it still sucked a bunch. No nails in the head just tons and tons of work with virtually no instruction, however I would like to commend my boss for making an unbelievable amount of phone calls regarding her 13 year old daughter. Her daughter is very "bright" (I have already heard this enough times to make me puke), she is currently trying to decide on which advanced high school program she wants to attend. The junior high where she currently goes is for the "cream of the crop" or if you prefer "the best of the best" and she wants to go to a high school of the same level---like I or anyone else gives a fuck. Anyhoo so my boss spent what seemed like the whole day on the phone telling people about this. Oddly enough I really could have used some help when she was busy making these calls.

At one point today I needed help so she was helping me while she ate soup. Actually it was technically stew, a stew which is made by her mother's boyfriend who is apparently 86. He sells the stew through his church. If this is not enough, I have one of those neat roll-out keyboard trays and while she was eating the soup some fell out of her mouth and landed on my keyboard tray. A chunk of carrot and a half a pea. She didn't notice ao I had to clean it up after she left. What the fuck? Keep the fucking stew in your mouth for crying out loud. This is what my fucking life is like right now.

Kim is making dinner again. I am doing this. I am going to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home