11.15.2001

Work was OK today. Christ they expect a lot and there is virtually no training. I receive minimal instruction and have to figure out the rest. My boss reminds me of a much nicer version of my old boss Sharon who I completely fucking hated. This job will get much easier to deal with as I figure out how to teach myself everything I need to know. How will I teach myself all of this you ask? I have absolutely no clue I answer. What's the worst that can happen they fire me? That is not really a threat. I am working as hard as I can and if that isn't good enough than that is not my problem. I am being incredibly honest when I say that I am truly working as hard as I can. I tend to think I am working really hard even when I am not, but this time it is legit. One last thing: I do all the bookeeping, you think they would want to make damn sure that the guy who controls the money has a lot of instruction. Guess not.

Dinner soon. Black Beans and rice and yummy seasoned fries. I think I will have a drink (or maybe 17).

To the person who got to my site by searching for "OBX FRAT" on google; do yourself a favor develop the ability to think for yourself . Fucking clone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home