8.07.2001

Brandon and I just got back from a break. I was walking past Scott's desk, you will remember him from last week's sex dream entry. He gave his notice yesterday and thus has his laptop here today. He is watching DVD's. In specific that Pearl Jam tour movie. I just watched a little bit. Those guys have all gained some weight. I did not recognize Mike McCready at all. He put on some weight and bleached his hair. He is weird looking now. I got to see one cool part though. They dressed up like the Village People. Very amusing. Eddie Vedder was the Indian. Who wants to bet that somehow that led into a diatribe about the plight of the Native American. I completely agree that the Native American population has been completely fucked over, I just would not want to hear Eddie Vedder speak about the issue. Noam Chomsky----yes, a spoiled Rock Star----No. I still fail to understand why Pearl Jam did not charge less for tickets during that whole Ticketmaster thing. I understand that Ticketmaster rips people off and they have a monopoly but unfortunately you have no choice. I understand this is what they were fighting against but come on. Instead of getting paid less they chose to keep the prices the same even though they could not beat Ticketmaster. The whole time they are talking about how much they "care about their fans".

My talkative neighbor is also the self appointed Lunch Schedule Supervisor. She will ask everyone if they are going to lunch and then sign them up for their chosen time. She has been asking everyone around me. Make her shut up. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home