8.07.2001

Ah yes, I am here again. With the heat index Richmond is going to hit 107 degrees today. We do not have central air. We only have a window unit in the bedroom. Better than nothing though. I am considering hooking the DVD player up in the bedroom when I get home tonight.

I am at work I am planning on doing the exact amount or work it takes to meet my quota and then not doing anything except perhaps reading one of the books I brought with me. I will be off this coming Saturday-Monday. Kim and I will be celebrating 2 years of togetherness. Two years of suffering through mental and physical abuse, molestation, alcoholism, drug-use, incest, illness, and bestiality. Actually two years of as close to complete satisfcation as one can come. The relationship has taught me a lot. How to forgive and forget---something I have always had a difficult time with. How to truly love someone. How to treat someone else and How I want to be treated. Anyway Kim, I love you and Happy Anniversary in advance. I will be out with some hookers all weekend so have fun by yourself. Well that is enough of my sentimental crap, on to the stories.

I have very few fond memories of my high school career. I was way smaller than everyone else and smarter than most so needless to say I was harrassed a great deal. I still hate jocks. Thay drive me fucking nuts. The biggest problem with High School Jocks is that they grow up to be Frat-Boys in college and Yuppie-SUV-Drivin'-Scum in their mid twenties. While I do indeed hate jocks, especially the steroid-ridden assholes who walked the halls of my high school (New Hyde Park Memorial in New Hyde Park, NY [its on Long Island]), I hate the Frat-Boys and the Yuppies that they evolve into. Is that technically evolution? Many of these people seem to live their lives as if they are the only individuals on the planet. They feel that as they were "Kings" of their High School" they feel they are Kings in the world. I would just like to say that you folks, if any of you are reading this, are not shit in my world. You are greedy and selfish. You buy clothes manufactured by sweatshop labor, you drive cars that are environmentally and economically hazardous, you fuck woman that all look, speak and act the same, You see me on the street and you stare. You stare because I do not look or act like you. I dress differently than how you dress, my camoflage shorts (surprisingly enough) are not from The Gap, Abercrombie, or American Eagle. My car is economical, and almost paid for. You look at me and you think I am strange. I am not strange---you are. I am happy. Are you? Do all the possessions make you happy? Does the bitchy look on your girlfriend's face make you want to sleep with her, does the way she treat you turn you on? I have seen you, and you don't look too happy. I may look different. You may think of me as 'poor'. I am rich in ways you cannot fathom, and successful in many of the same ways. I hope that one of you fucks who treated me like shit back in the day comes across this. This was officially a tirade.

While in High School one of the few things that made me happy was the weekend nights spent drinking cheap beer in Sumps. A Sump is a large overgrown
drainage ditch. It was a good time. Me and the losers. There are many stories which involve Meister Brau and what happened after a 6 pack of the beverage
however I will leave them out. Instead here is a Thank you to all my Friends from High School. Most of them are to the best of my knowledge not doing too much with their lives, but I hope things will get better for you if any of you are reading this. I still miss you guys sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home