8.04.2001

Just got back from Wal-Mart on the West End of Richmond. Wal-Mart on a Saturday is a lot like hell. Everywhere I look there are women in their 30's and 40's with frosted hair cut in a bob, trying to achieve that ever-popular touseled look. They are driving SUV's and have spoiled-annoying children. Sometimes I hate this fucking town. The West End has turned into Northern Virginia. The only difference is I64 is still nowhere near as bad as I66. The cost of living is also considerably lower of course. We's be po folks here in Richmond.

Kim and I will be dating 2 years on 8/11/01 and we went out there so I could pick out my anniversary presents at Best Buy. I am getting DVD's. The Exorcist, Requiem for a Dream (Director's Cut), Pi, and I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. I am a big Clint Eastwood fan so I bought myself "Fistfull of Dollars" and "A Few More Dollars" They were $10 each as were Pi, I'm gonna.... Kingpin which Kim bought was also $10. I am going to get the "Good the bad and the Ugly" very soon---Its only $10 Then the Trilogy will be mine.

I will see y'all later. HEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAWW!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home