8.02.2001

I just arrived at work. I am in a good mood today. I was hanging out with my neighbor Marie on our back deck this morning, and I got a call from a company whom I really want to work for. Brandon (my singer)'s girlfriend Jenny works for the company and referred me a couple of days ago. They called me today and were asking if I wanted to work in the Customer Care Department. I explained to them that I was looking for a change, something outside of Customer Service and I knew of the department I was inrterested in, so I told her where I wanted to work. She said that the woman who hires for that department would be contacting me for a phone interview. I hope that she does. I was very polite when I explained that I was not interested and she seemed cool with it. I am not going to take a new job when it is something I don't want to do anymore. That is how I ended up here.

"If we do not learn form history, we are doomed to repeat it."

The new prospective drummer is both a good, solid drummer and a nice guy. He also has a good look going on fashion wise, which as bad as it sounds no-one wants a 400 pound, dirty, flannel-wearing lumber jack for a drummer. He is practicing with a few other bands and will make his decision sometime next week. I hope he wants to join but I am not holding my breath.

Speaking of Brandon, he is late again today. He needs to be careful. He called in yesterday and he has been absent a bunch. I think they are getting ready to start coming down on folks for stuff like this. I will tell him to be careful. I will be posting the rest of his personal business throughout the day. When I begin discussing the "Strip Club Years" be sure to read on. I am kidding. I do not know if Brandon has ever been to a strip club. I will have to take him to my next Chipendales show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home