8.01.2001

Well I expect that you all will be hearing a lot from me in the coming weeks as I have quit my job and will probably find myself in a bit of an unemployment stretch. I am looking forward to it. It will give me plenty of time to rent DVDs, read books, and fuck my pet cat while shoving one of my pet lizards up my ass. The male (Holden) is larger and has more spikes on his skin-----he is my favorite.

Woke up early and drove down to my parents house in Williamsburg, VA to pick up all of my guitar equipment for practice tonight. Our prospective new drummer is going to come out and hopefully we will all get along just fine. As long as he is OK with me grabbing his ass and demanding "oral pleasure" 3-4 times a week he should work out. As far as I am concerned actual ability to play the drums falls way behind his willingness to participate in the above mentioned activities. As he has already mentioned that he is "rusty", I am more than willing to help "break him in". He is a Med student at MCV here in Richmond, VA. Does anyone know how long it is before a med student can write prescriptions?

Medical Marijuana is now legal in Canada. I wonder what kind of ailments will enable you to get a prescription. How easily can I fake these ailments? Can I then sell my prescription for a profit?----These are the things I think about while fucking the cat.

I am at work now. I would be upset if it wasn't coming to an end very soon. Besides I am at this point getting paid to discuss bestiality and marijuana. If only every day of a job could be like your last two weeks on a job. What a deep thought. Christ I'm an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home